We are looking for individual and corporate Sponsors and Partners who can help our students realize their potential.
Partnership opportunities are listed below.
You will be amazed at what our students can and do accomplish!
1) High School Internships - We are looking to begin building relationships with local business so that engineering students can intern in an engineering related position during the school year. The students would likely be working in the afternoon for 2-4 hours per day. More immediately, however, we are looking for internships for the upcoming summer. If you know of any businesses interested in providing this opportunity for high school engineering students I would love for them to contact us.
2) Hardware and Software - We are needing to implement MATLAB. We are looking for anyone who could come to the school for couple of hours on a few occasions to train students in MATLAB. However, before we can implement the training, we need some help obtaining MATLAB licenses. If anyone is willing to help sponsor us please contact us.
3) Speakers - We are always looking for speakers for our engineering classes. Direct contact is a wonderful way for these students to gain a deeper understanding of industry and specific engineering fields. It is also an opportunity for businesses to do some early recruiting of local students bound for high tech careers. Click for information on volunteering at James Clemens.
4) Training – Anyone who would like to volunteer a couple of hours of time training beginning students on LabView, AB RSLogix, MATLAB, or Solid Edge would be greatly appreciated.
5) Mentors – Anyone who would be willing to help mentor our new electric car racing program and/or our MATE ROV team.